High flexibility and safety margins determine the basic principle of UNI-Coupling. UNI-Coupling features a unique patent solution you can rely on. UNI-Coupling applies one unique technical principle to two basic types of pipe couplings and is available for any type of pipe combination to be joined. Based on the well-proven coupling technology we combine different pipe materials to provide optimal solutions for customers.
The safety and reliability of the UNI-Coupling has been examined and certified by public authorities, insurance companies, technical inspectors and licensing institutions for all the major industrial sectors in most industrial countries. You can rely on UNI-Coupling.
• EPDM working temperature: -30°C to 125°C
• working temperature NBR: -20°C to 80°C
• seal type Viton (FKM) for DN nominal ≥ 185 mm on request
- Time-saving installation: no welding, pre-alignment or pipe end treatment required
- Space-saving: can be installed in hard-to-reach places
- Pipe tolerance compensation and angular distortion compensation
- Mechanical engineering
- (Petro)chemical industry
- Sewerage works
No rights can be derived from the information on this website.