- Cylindrical rubber bushes with a metal washer are available in diameters from Ø 15 mm to Ø 100 mm inclusive, and in heights from 12 mm to 100 mm inclusive
- Clearance hole from Ø 6,5 mm to Ø 21 mm inclusive
- With vulcanized metal ring on one side, standard in galvanized steel
- Suitable for temperatures from -40 °C to +80 °C
- Suitable for many applications, such as elastic bearings, supports or suspension points
- Can also be used to absorb high torque forces
- When mounted in pairs, suitable for cushioning tensile and compressive forces.
Rubber parts - NR (natural rubber) Shore A 55° ± 5% (medium hard)
Metal parts – galvanized steel
No rights can be derived from the information on this website.