Hose Clamp W2 (AISI 430) double bolts
GBS Hose Clamp tailor made | W2 (AISI 430) | double bolts | 20 - 25 - 30 mm width
This heavy duty hose clamp with bridge section is used in applications where the hose clamp must meet strict requirements. The clamp is very suitable for applications with suction and discharge hoses with a high hardness and hoses with plastic or steel inserts. The GBS clamps can withstand high belt tension forces.
- Band and bridge = W2 (AISI 430, 1.4016)
- Bolts and nuts = galvanized steel.
This clamp is available in 3 different band widths:
- 20 mm width
- 25 mm width
- 30 mm width
In the drop-down menu, choose the bandwidth and enter the desired diameter (At least 150 mm).
The diameter can be changed by adjusting the bolt:
- 20 mm wide: +/- 5.0 mm, bolt is M6
- 25 mm wide: +/- 8.0 mm, bolt is M8
- 30 mm wide: +/- 10.0 mm, bolt is M10
Look at RELATED PRODUCTS for the following variants:
- W2 quality and 1 bolt
- W4 quality (AISI 304, 1.4301) and 1 bolt
- W4 quality (stainless steel 304, 1.4301) and 2 bolts
- Rubber C-profile
- Chemischel industry
- Food industry
- Construction machinery
- Pump and filter systems
No rights can be derived from the information on this website.