Adjustable machine foot
- Anti-vibration adjustable machine feet are available with a base measuring Ø 80, Ø 120 and Ø 160 mm, with threaded stems, thread size respectively M12, M16 and M20, fine thread
- The fine thread allows accurate height adjustment
- The stem is squared at one end to allow height adjustment using an open-ended spanner
- Stable due to rubber anti-slip base
- This machine foot has been designed to absorb vibration and impacts in both the horizontal and vertical axis
- Used for cutting and bending machines for sheet metal, injection moulding machines, lathes, cutting and grinding machines and machines for the textile and printing industries.