Anti-vibration damper type D
- Cylindrical rubber-metal bobbin buffer mounts type D are available in diameters from Ø 6 mm to Ø 200 mm inclusive, and in heights from 4 mm to 100 mm inclusive
- Threaded stud on one side (male thread)
- Thread sizes (metric) from M3 to M20 inclusive, in various stud lengths
- Suitable for temperatures from -30 °C to +80 °C
- Axial damping (absorbing shock & vibration)
- Flat cylindrical rubber impact buffers are suitable for use as an elastic stroke limiter or as a foot for cushioning/damping impacts and jolts in machines, generators and compressors.
Material: Rubber parts - NR (natural rubber) Shore A 55° ±5% (medium hard), Metal parts - galvanised steel (St37) or stainless steel AISI 304 (A2)
No rights can be derived from the information on this website.