On request you will receive a customized quote.
Straight fit to size couplings, flange adaptors and reducing couplings are manufactured to join most types of plain ended rigid pipes or to join a plain ended pipe to a flanged
fitting, pipe or valve. Working pressures may vary from 10 to 40 bar, depending on
application. Flanges can be drilled to suit various international standards like ISO, DIN, BS and ANSI. Available from DN 50 to DN 2500 mm.
• High quality rolled steel to BS4360:1986 Grade 43A.
• Fusion bonded epoxy coating, thickness approx. 200 microns.
• A hot dipped galvanized coating or a transit primer is available on request.
• EPDM or NBR rubber gaskets.
• Bolts and nuts are made of steel BS970: Part1:1983 Grade
070 and are hot dipped galvanized.
No rights can be derived from the information on this website.